Monday, November 28, 2005

Curses, foiled again

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving, except for the stress of thinking that I had to write three papers by Monday, and get everything ready to put together another creative assignment because I missed so many days of class due to my trip to Poland. Lo and behold, I walk into class (a little late because I had to print out the paper I thought was due today for that class, and the library doesn't open until 7 which happens to be the time my class starts), and the paper isn't due until Wednesday! Oh well, at least I got it done before hand, and now I can focus on the important thing: finding a new job.

Yes, that's right, folks. After over a year of changing my schedule around for this job, and doing my absolute best to keep the stupid cart up and running, I was falsely accused of stealing. According to the owner, she had 'several' people (in one day) tell her that they didn't see me ringing up all the sales, which doesn't come as a surprise to her since on Wednesday (that would be the day before Thanksgiving, where everyone is at home cooking, not wasting time at the mall), I only made $16 in the evening, while the other girl (hereby known as the...Never mind. I can't think of anything nice enough to put on the web, and some of the things I think she is would shock most people) made over $100. She didn't stop to think that maybe that's because everyone is at home after 2 pm cooking and getting ready for Thursday! Not only that, but the other girl has had months of complaints about her sub-par coffee skills (but she don't need to be teached. Her own words), and her rude attitude towards anyone who inconveniences her (which is just about every customer who doesn't tip her, or a fellow employee who just wants their hours back). No. I'm the one who gets canned after no warning or anything. I certainly hope the other girl is happy now that she has all the hours, and I hope she collapses from all the work, since according to her she still has another job (I really think she got fired though because of her attitude...Or her lack of spelling ability). BEHOLD MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel a little better now.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home