Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I feel better now

After much therapy of angry chick music and a liberal doses of vanilla ice cream, coffee (not at the same time) and Age of Empires (destroying entire settlements while making my own thrive. It's a good thing I've never had that kind of power in reality, things may get ugly), I finally feel slightly human again. There are still some things that set me off, but I'm getting used to having to pay for my own coffee.

Big Green friend of Himself and I promised to get us wood for this winter, since he has a ton of it (Himself got a big kick out of that, he has such a dirty mind sometimes), and nothing to do with it (Shut up, you! Stop that laughing!). He told me to call him sometime and bring my truck over and he'll fill the back up with all kinds of wood (by now Himself is having a grand time rolling on the floor laughing so hard tears are starting to squeeze out of his eyes) and everything we need for a nice warm winter, since I hate turning on the heat because it's so expensive.

Himself and I went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert on Monday, and I have only one thing to say about it: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I think it was one of the best concerts we've been too, well worth the crappy seats and the bad sound quality of the Arena (all the speakers face the floor, so the best sound is where the most expensive seats are). We had hoped to take his parents, but due to the lack of funds, and the fact that we waited too long to get the tickets, there weren't four seats together. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but we figured that they might actually want to sit with us (not sure why, they just spent a whole week with us). At the concert, there was fire (controlled, since it was part of the show), and lots of screaming fans, which sounds weird since it was an orchestra concert, but it has a more rock feel than your typical orchestra. They do this version of Carol of the Bells that seriously has got to be the best I've ever heard. It starts out with God Rest You Merry Gentlemen on a single cello, then it goes into Carol of the Bells with electric guitars, drums, and about five keyboards. Totally rocks!!!

well, I think that's about it. Nothing has happened except I totally annihilated one of my enemies on Age of Empires (okay, so i cheated a little, I still beat them), and made the other one cry like a little baby. Okay, so its a really good thing I wasn't around back then, or had power, because I would have made Khan look like a sissy.


M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home