Monday, December 12, 2005

Da da dum!

Well, finals have begun. I have all three of my finals due on one day, but that's okay because not only do I thrive on stress, but two of my finals will actually be done before the day they're due.

my cousin just had her baby, a healthy baby girl who is the first great-grandchild in my family. Congrats guys, she is the cutest little baby ever!

With Solstice coming up, I have realized how unprepared I am. A friend of mine is celebrating Solstice this year, and I was kind of hoping to be able to join them (along with Himself if he doesn't have to work), but alas, no invite. I would feel awkward just asking if I could join them, but if I don't get the invite, then I'll just light my candles and build a nice fire (in the fireplace unfortunatly. The apartment complex Himself and I live in would protest a bonfire on a balcony or in the middle of the livingroom), and figure out something to do. Maybe I'll invite Big Green Friend over and he can also celebrate Solstice with us. His family are all very Christian, and he is and he isnt (it's all very confusing sometimes), but he hates Christmas, and instead he celebrates Yule or the Solstice.

Well, I have to go and do more research on my topic for my myths paper. Joy. Not much humor today, I'm too tired and hungry to think of something funny. Maybe later, after I've played with the Racku kiln and flashed my mask (that actually sounds more fun than what is actually going to happen).

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home