Tuesday, April 25, 2006

(I Pity) The Fool...

Yesterday I had my cousin pose as the fool for my project. It was kind of odd when I told my photo instructor that I was shooting the fool. Himself asked if the fool survived. Himself thinks he's all kinds of funny sometimes. The Cousin got to walk around in the woods while I shot various pictures of him with a walking stick, standing with the stick, rolling a rock over with the stick...you get the idea.

I think next week will be Temperance. I finally got to talk to (sort of. We're playing a rousing game of phone tag) a friend who was going to be Temperance (he had dropped off the face of the Earth for a little while). I'm going to do something really cool for Temperance. Big Green Friend will be sitting on the ground by some water, meditating. Then I'm going to smudge chalk or something on the print, and I'm going to color him, but then smudge red, orange, yellow, and possibly blue around him. If that's hard to imagine, sorry, but I assure you it will look cool. After all, Mom gave me the idea. Thanks Mom.

M

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You're very welcome for the idea. May I make another suggestion? Change "pitty" to pity and make this old bird happy.

Love,
Mom

7:54 PM  
Blogger Morrigan Le Fey said...

There you go. Happy now? ;o) Spell check didn't catch that one.


Spawn

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home