Thursday, April 13, 2006

First Print

For the first time, I have had a photo request! One of the guys that spends all his time at the lab asked me to print out a picture for him that I had been working on. I've been working on my first print for my final project (it's a start of a set of Tarot cards) pretty much all day today. My feet are killing me, my hands smell like the photo lab, and my head hurts from it all, but the picture turned out beautifully. I asked a friend of mine if she would let me paint her. At first I got an odd look from her, but after I explained why I wanted to paint her skin black (I have her posing as the Death card in a Tarot deck), she agreed. The print is of her washing off the paint, and it just turned out so cool! I'm almost thinking I want to change my idea and just paint people and take pictures of them.

Anyway, I've been really busy with homework (Norse god of math assigns homework every night, and I have a lot more work to do for Photo 103) and trying to find a job. I got passed up for another retail job, but the manager said that she'll give me a call when she has another opening. Himself has been wonderfully patient with me and all my busy-ness, and has even cooked dinner the few times I have been too busy to eat. I plan on fully spoiling him on his birthday.

Got to go, I have an outline to do for my final project in Photo class.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home