Thursday, April 06, 2006

I think I got in...

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I got into the photo class. Yesterday the instructor told me that he would overload the class for me and a couple of other students, but I'm not sure what my part in that is.

We got our first assignments in photo yesterday, and I think I'm going to go crazy! I have to write down 3-7 ideas for my portfolio, but not only that, but I have to plan them out to the very shutter speed. I'm not sure what to do, so I'm going to talk to him after my class. I only have one class today, so I have about an hour before I even have to meet Mom to find out what I'm buying for lunch. I think it's just bread (not the lunch).

Yesterday was Middle Minion's 16th birthday. I can't believe he's 16 already!

Too tired to write more. I stayed up too late doing homework, and I had to get up really early to take a shower. Himself got to experience my grumpiness in the early morning first hand when I told him to shove it and let me sleep. I probably have a little groveling to do.

M (the very sleepy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home