Friday, May 12, 2006

Still here

I'm still alive, just very busy. I hope to do a huge photo shoot today, if the weather clears up a little more, which will get me caught up on new prints for the next couple of weeks.

Temperance was a decent success, I tinted the print that I turned in today, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The only thing I wish I had done differently was the glossy paper that I used. Glossy paper is hard to get any kind of hand coloring onto without spraying something on it to give it a 'tooth' to catch the color. The reason I'm using glossy paper is because the color paper is glossy too, and if I had a couple different kinds of paper, the whole project would look a little odd (okay, it would look really odd).

Himself and I recently watched memoirs of a Geisha, and we both agreed that it was a good movie, just a little slow. It took a long time to progress through the story line, but it was beautiful to watch.

Well, short post today, I'm having lunch with Mom, and I still have to get the food.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home