Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Poland Portfolio

I've decided to put together a portfolio of my trip to Poland. I may put a few of the pictures on here, but not too many, since none of my images are digital, and I would have to scan everything I want on here into the computer. I am not the most 'techno-savvy' person out there (I can usually figure something out if I have enough time and a lot of patience, but I wouldn't be able to do it again later), so I usually don't even bother.

Himself may finally be giving me back my truck soon (his died on him about two weeks ago), all we have to do is reconnect his battery, and it should be running again. We still have to get the carburetor replaced, but we may make the new owner do that. We're going to try to sell the big truck and buy a much smaller car (the car is cheap, but in good repair, and it gets really decent gas mileage), but it would be best to get the truck moving again.

Not much has been happening over here, since I'm not working as many hours as I was during the helliday season (this is a good thing, since my immune system has taken a short vacation and my body is being put through the ringer by a cold). Yesterday I decided to take it easy, since I have to go to class today and everything, so I just played Kings Quest pretty much all day (actually I fully immersed myself in some British comedy before I tackled the game), and today when I get home, I plan on watching a movie about a couple of gay cowboys (I still have yet to watch Brokeback Mountain, and we finally got it on Netflix, so it seemed like a good thing to do today).

Well, that's about it for now.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home