Monday, March 20, 2006

Final Project

As I've mentioned in past blogs, I was doing my final project in color for 102. Most of the prints were coming along nicely, but there was a couple that were being stubborn. Finals rolled around and I had to re-print one of the photos (I misplaced two of them, and I only had enough paper to print one of them again). Matting the prints was interesting too, since I've never had to mat anything before, and I was doing a double mat. It was all worth it, though, since I got a 4.0 out of the class! I didn't think I would, since I didn't have that many 4.0's on my previous photos, but on the prints going into my final project I got 4's on.

Not only did I get a 4.0 out of my class, but in instructor chose one of my prints to go into the student show in the library. It'll be there until about June, and he's entering it into the school's art book. Hopefully It'll get in there. I plan on submitting a couple of other photos for the art book, so either way, I hope I get in.

Well, more later. I have to get lunch now.

M

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Way to go, Spawn! Pig still not favorite, but that ok. Og understand. Spawn not always show good taste in choices. Picked good mate, though.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Morrigan Le Fey said...

Hey, the pig was great! Got me a 4.0 out of the class, didn't it?

I rather like mate too.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home