Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Interview!!!!!

Himself cleared his throat last night and told me he was sorry he didn't tell me sooner, but I got a message from one of the places I had applied for. I looked at him and ran to the phone to check the message. When I called them back this morning, they told me that they were calling for an interview, and would I be available later this afternoon. I said that I'd be there, and the interview seemed to go pretty good. I told them my class schedule, and they understood, and I think I impressed them when I told them that I want to be a teacher. They asked me what I wanted to teach, and I told them that I really wanted to teach photography or drama. All in all, I'm pretty sure I'll get the job!!!

Himself and I have been taking the Cousin out swimming (Cousin is re-learning how to swim, and it's pretty amusing sometimes to watch him try with all his might--and not get anywhere), and it's really helping my shoulders loosen up. One of the things we do when we go to the pool-house is go into the hot-tub after awhile. That's where we ask each other questions like: If you could only cast one person in a short film, who would it be? And the usual "If a movie of your life was being made, who would be cast as you and your family?" I said Bruce Willis for the part of Himself (first of all, Bruce Willis is very attractive, especially in The Fifth Element. Second of all, they have about the same amount of hair), but I couldn't decide who would play me. I don't look like any celebrity, not even with a bunch of makeup and a wig. Oh well, maybe I could play myself. Hee Hee.

I'm in a really goofy mood. It felt really good to have an interview, and I know it'll feel even better when I get the job!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home