Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hap'Bird day part 2

I joined my family for dinner to celebrate my birthday last night. We went to a favorite Italian place where Mom and I had seafood, himself and the rest had meat. It doesn't really matter where we went, as long as Himself can have his meat.

After a wonderful dinner, I got to open my present from my parents. I had been hinting about a digital camera for a little while, and even went as far as showing it to my grandmother (the Grand Dame of the Universe). I really wasn't expecting this camera, but the way I looked at it, if I got it I would be ecstatic, and if I didn't get it, I would somehow make enough money to get it.

When I opened the present, I saw the yellow box that belonged to the camera I wanted. I tore off the paper as fast as I could (some of it was being really stubborn, so it took a little more effort. I was tempted to use my teeth on it.) and held my new camera in my hands. It's a nice, small camera that fits into my purse, but it's not so small that I accidentally push a button on it every time I pick it up. The other present was a memory card with enough room on it to take about 100 pictures without having to download any of them onto my computer.

Now I should be able to put all sorts of pictures on my blog. I can't wait. I have some pictures of my cats (Little Princess and Miss Thang are finally starting to get along a little better. Himself caught them both drinking out of the water dish at the same time) that I want to put on here, and some pictures of where I've been.

More later. I have a camera to play with!

M

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

HINTING???? You were HINTING about that camera? Hinting does NOT mean dragging the Grand Dame of the Universe to the store to show her...nor does hinting involve whimpering, begging on bended knee, offering your soul back to me.

Glad you liked it, Spawn. I'm expecting more great pictures from you now.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Morrigan Le Fey said...

If I was doing anything other than hinting, I would have waited until the full moon. I would dance around a bonfire skyclad, and later I would sacrifice a goat. So yes, I was hinting.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

So, does this mean I get to keep your soul?

(VEG)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home