Friday, March 03, 2006

Finished

After going to Seattle 4 times in just about as many weeks (I usually only go about twice a year), I am so finished with the Market! Don't get me wrong, the Market is a great place to people watch (not really as creepy-stalker-type as it sounds) and eat all kinds of different food (as long as it involves some kind of fish, you'll find it at the Market). I love going there...Every once in a while. Himself and I usually go to Seattle for my birthday, and then his. We might go during Christmas, but we usually try to avoid the crowds, and the only reason we would go during the Christmas Craziness is to go to a concert by our favorite orchestra. Yes, Himself and I have a favorite orchestra. We're kind of sad like that. Anyway, I am all set to not go to the Market for a little while.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home