Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Really good book

For our first anniversary, I gave Himself Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code. He read the first book in a couple of days, but saved The Da Vinci Code for our 8 or so hour plane trip to Poland. I think he restrained himself from reading the whole thing all at once, since he finished it in about two days. I started reading Angels and Demons, and have been roped into it. Now I really want to go to Rome and visit Vatican City (this seems strange to me, since I am a female and not Catholic in any stretch of the imagination). I highly recommend this book.

On to other things. Princess and Miss Thang are slowly starting to get along, but I know its going to take some time. Miss Thang has started realizing that I'm not always paying attention to her when I'm studying for a test, so she has taken up a new hobby. 'Helping' Mommy read. She ambles over to me in that slightly clumsy kittenish way, and plops her cat-butt down on whatever book I happen to be reading. She then looks up at me and mews. It's all very cute, but it defiantly hinders my studying. Usually she can be appeased if I remove her cat-butt off my book and set her in my lap. She is very much a cuddle cat. Little Princess isn't much of a lap cat (it may be because there is too much of her and not enough lap), but she does like to cuddle when Himself or I aren't doing anything. A new hobby that Princess has taken up is rolling in her litter box. This grosses me out completely, but she doesn't seem to care. Himself thinks she's trying to keep Miss Thang out, but that doesn't make it any less gross!

That's all for now, more later.

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Jeeze, do you think the college will buy back a book that has cat-butt on it?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home