Monday, May 22, 2006

Hearings and Interviews

Well, Himself has his traffic hearing today. He was pulled over for having tabs that expired two years ago, so after several much needed repairs to his truck, he finally got the tabs renewed. We're both hoping for his fine to just go away, but something tells me it wont (but it will be reduced).

Since putting my resume on Monster.com (a fabulous site for people trying to find a job. Why didn't I think of it before?!), I have been hit with more job offers (I have the bruises to prove it) than I can shake a stick at (a very interesting visual if you ask me). Photo Girl told me that her main job was hiring and that if I wanted to work there, I should get my carcass (my words, not hers) over to the mall and apply today (the manager is in today, and Photo Girl figures that I can get an interview on the spot today). I'm really hoping this works out, mainly because it fits with what I want to do as a career (taking pictures and making money. Heaven.).

The furry children have been behaving for the most part. I think they're too hot to do much (we've had a recent 'heat wave', and unfortunately the people who live downstairs under us seem to be from Mercury or Venus because they have their heat on all the time).

This coming weekend Himself and I get to see his parents and celebrate his birthday (along with all the other summer birthdays. I'm special since I'm the only one with a winter birthday, although that does mean that my birthday gets forgotten a lot), so that should be fun. We're also going to see X3 when it opens on Friday (actually we'll be there on Thursday so we can see the midnight showing), so our Memorial Day weekend is going to be pretty busy. I probably won't be sleeping on Friday, but it doesn't matter since one of my classes was cancelled and I hope the other one will be too (who wants to do math just before a long weekend?).

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hmm, shame about your busy weekend, Spawn. T was thinking of gaming on Friday.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home