Monday, March 13, 2006

No News Yet

No one has contacted me about the job, so I plan on going over to the HR building to find out. Himself has been working a lot of over time, and I hardly see him now. Just last week he logged in over 8 hours of over time, and this week he's already had to give up one of his days off. He's so tired at the end of the day, I'm concerned that he'll get sick just like all the people at his work (hence all the over time). This is a good thing, since we decided that we're going to go on a date this week when he gets paid. Dinner and probably a movie (if anything good is playing). A pretty standard date, but much needed.


Well, short post today, I have one last picture to do in the color lab, but I know that it's going to take me quite some time to do.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home