Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Project

I got my grade for the first project that I've turned in for photo 102. He gave me a 3.8 on it, but asked if he could keep it for the photo of the week cabinet. We're going over the Zone System now. It's basically a way for photographers to feel smart, since there's a whole math thing involved, and I have absolutely no idea what's going on. There is a reason I'm an english major and a photo minor. Math and I do not get along. I've tried to make nice, but math continues to baffle me, and that's just not very nice.

I was able to print out my second project yesterday, and I was thinking that I have some time to regroup a little before tackling my third project, but not according to the schedule. I have to turn in project 2 on Friday, and project 3 on Monday. Or something like that. I might as well take and develop those pictures tomorrow or so, just to be on the safe side. And then there was the whole thing that the instructor was going on about. Something about finding our ISO's by taking pictures of a grey card (ooohhh, exciting) and finding the one that matches the card the closest. I have no idea what's going on.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home