Thursday, January 12, 2006

Grumpfest

So, I get into the photo lab this afternoon expecting to press my fiber prints and take them home to show off to Himself. When I get there, someone has evidently moved the tray I had my prints on to the very bottom, where they sat, collecting all the drips of water from the prints above them. To make matters worse, when they moved them, they weren't very careful and as a result, one of my prints (fortunatly not the one I was planning on using for class) has a nice, long scratch on it. Spawn started to bubble up from deep inside of me where I keep her (it nice and dark here), and started grumping at everyone in the room. I'm not proud of what I said, but I really hope the person who moved my prints down gets a really bad grade on their assignment. That show them good.

Spawn leave now. Go check press machine. See if finally hot enough.

M (and Spawn)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

what Spawn say to class? Make Og-mom proud? Anybody head on pike?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home