Friday, January 13, 2006

Spawn 2

Mom figured out what her alter ego, Og looks like. She also told me what the minions look like. Himself wondered what I, Spawn looked like, so mom told me.

Apparently Spawn look like love-child of Batman, The Shadow, and Satan. Spawn special. Spawn got horns and long cloak-thing. Good for Spawn.

I've noticed that Spawn comes out to play after I've only had a couple of hours of sleep and someone is being really stupid and deserving an encounter with Spawn. Like the student who moved my prints from the drying rack and scratched one of them. Or the one who dripped water on one of my mostly dry prints, and I had to re-wash it and hope that it would even out before drying it...Again. No heads on pikes. This time. Spawn too tired.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home